2018 Date: 3 - 11 August (tradestands to open at 10.00 on 4 August)
2018 Location: Cardiff Bay, Cardiff
Where can I find out about your concerts?
- All concert details can be found here.
When do concert tickets for the Cardiff National Eisteddfod 2018 go on-sale?
- Tickets will be on sale at on the 03/04/18.
- Wales Millennium Centre will be selling our tickets this year.
How can I book concert tickets for the Eisteddfod?
- You can purchase online from 08:30
- You can purchase over the phone from 10:00 by calling 0845 4090 800**.
- Ticketline is open 10:00 - 18:00 Monday - Saturday
- Tickets bought before the beginning of festival week will be posted to your home address. Any tickets purchased in advance during the week will be available to pick up from the ticket office on site
**Calls will cost up to 5p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge. Non-BT customers and mobile phone users should contact their service providers for information about the cost of calls.
Will there be day tickets for sale?
- The Eisteddfod will be implementing a wristband system for the daytime activities in the Pavilion in Donald Gordon Theatre, as well as the sub-pavilions held within the Wales Millennium Centre. You will be able to purchase these in advance, or on the day. This will allow us to control the number of people who have access in-line with the Centre’s health and safety requirements.
- These will be available to purchase from 8 May 2018
- Prices will be confirmed shortly
Do you offer refunds/exchange tickets?
- This year's ticket terms & conditions can be found here.
What are the ticket office opening hours?
- Ticket line opening hours - 10.00 - 18.00 Monday - Saturday
- You will be able to purchase tickets online, or over the phone by calling the ticket line - 0845 4090 800.
Information for disabled visitors can be found here.
The Eisteddfod enquiries number is 0845 4090 900 or e-mail email@example.com.