2019 Date: 3 - 10 August
2019 Location: Conwy County
Where can I find out about your concerts?
- All concert details will be released early April
When do tickets go on-sale?
- Tickets will be on sale at on the 01/05/19.
How can I book concert tickets for the Eisteddfod?
- You can purchase online from 10:00
- You can purchase over the phone from 10:00 by calling 0845 4090 800**
- Ticketline is open 07:00 - 18:00 7 days a week
- Tickets bought before the beginning of festival week will be posted to your home address. Any tickets purchased in advance during the week will be available to pick up from the ticket office on site
**Calls will cost up to 5p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge. Non-BT customers and mobile phone users should contact their service providers for information about the cost of calls.
Will there be day tickets for sale?
- Tickets will be on sale from 01/05/19
- Early bird tickets will be available until 30/06/19
- There will be a ticket office located at the entrance for anyone who wishes to purchase a ticket on the day
- Tickets purchased in advance will be posted to your address, and any ticket purchased during Eisteddfod week can be collected on arrival
What's included in a day ticket?
- Entry to all the daytime activites (unless otherwise stated) is included in your day ticket.
- You can go into all our pavilions to watch competition, literature, live music.
- You can purchase a mini guide with all our timetables during the Eisteddfod, or download timetables from our website from the end of June.
Can i go to watch an evening concert by purchasing a day ticket?
- No you will need to purchase a seperate tickte for our evening concerts
- But you can stay and watch the evening events on site with the same day ticket (some events may require a seperate ticket)
What time can I arrive if I have purchased a concert ticket?
- A concert ticket will allow entry to the Maes from 16:00.
I intend on arriving late afternoon, do I need to pay full price?
- The Eisteddfod offers reduced entry rates from 16:00 each day
- These tickets can only be purchased on the day, and do not allow entry to evening concerts
- We do not allow entry to the Maes after 21:00
Do you offer refunds/exchange tickets?
- Please note tickets are not refundable
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change
Information for disabled visitors can be found here.
The Eisteddfod enquiries number is 0845 4090 900 or e-mail email@example.com.