The National Eisteddfod of Wales will this year be held near Llanrwst, Conwy on the 2 – 10th of August 2019. The Eisteddfod is one of the largest nomadic festivals in Europe and is a celebration of Welsh language and culture.
The festival has a wide range of competitions, perfomances and concerts as well as bars, traders, camping, caravan site and a four day fringe pop festival (Maes B).
We are looking for a company to supply security services for the event and for the build and take down period.
Your company should have:
- Experience of events of this size ( approx. 15 - 20,000 per day)
- A number of Welsh language speakers especially in the door supervisor roles
- Suitable management structure. Senior manager to be on site during the event
- Approx 35 - 40 operatives a day during the event + supervisors
- Approx 30 additional operatives a day for Maes B (7th – 10th August) + supervisors
- CCTV operatives (Eisteddfod to supply the equipment)
- All operatives suitably trained and licensed