2017 Date: 4 - 12 August (tradestands to open at 10.00 on 5 August)
2017 Location: Bodedern, Anglesey
Maes address: Eisteddfod Maes, Bodedern, Anglesey LL65 3SS
When do tickets for the Anglesey National Eisteddfod 2017 go on-sale?
- Tickets will be on sale at 10.00 on the 03/04/17.
How can I book tickets for the Eisteddfod?
- You can book tickets online or by ringing the ticketline – 0845 4090 800. The ticketline is open 07.00 - 20.00 everyday.
- Early bird tickets are available until 30/06/17.
- A ticket office is based in the main entrance of the Eisteddfod if you wish to buy tickets on the day itself.
- Tickets bought before the beginning of festival week will be posted to your home address. Any tickets purchased in advance during the week will be available to pick up from the ticket office in the main entrance.
How much do tickets cost?
|Maes Ticket||Price until 30/6||price from 1/7||First weekend||Weekly until 30/6||Weekly from 1/7|
|Student* (with valid ID)||-||£12.00||£10.00||-||£72.00|
|Child 5-16 yrs||£6.00||£8.00||£6.00||£36.00||£48.00|
|Family: 1 adult+ 2 children (5-16 yrs)||£22.00||£30.00||£22.00||£140.00||£185.00|
|Family: 2 adults + 2 children (5-16 yrs)||£36.00||£48.00||£36.00||£228.00||£270.00|
| || || || || || |
* Student tickets can only be purchased on the day when a valid student ID is shown.
Children under 5 years old do not require a ticket (apart from evening concerts)
Do you offer refunds/exchange tickets?
- We don't offer refunds, and can't exchange tickets. All sales made are final.
What is included in the price of a day ticket to the Eisteddfod?
- Entry to all Eisteddfod organised daytime events and activities are free of charge with a valid day ticket.
- This means you can go into any of our buildings (including the Pavilion) to enjoy the competitions, presentations, lectures and all the events taking place. Live performances take place on the stage at the food village all day every day, and you can enjoy these performances free of charge throughout the day.
- You may purchase a full list of activities from the Visitors Centre for a £1 during the Eisteddfod, or our timetables will all be available to download from the website at the end of June.
If I go for the day, can I go to a concert with the same ticket?
- Day tickets do not give you access to evening concerts in the Pavilion
- However, you can stay on the Maes and enjoy the live music on the performance stage and the festival atmosphere until late into the evening with a valid day ticket.
If I have a ticket for one of the concerts, how early can I come onto the Maes?
- Evening concert tickets are valid for entry on to the Maes from 16.00 onwards.
I can only come to the Maes late afternoon. Will I have to pay the full price for a ticket?
- The Eisteddfod offers cheaper entrance from 16.00 onwards every day. These tickets are only available to buy at the ticket office in the main entrance and are valid for that day only.
- However, this ticket will not give you access to the evening concerts in the Pavilion.
- Entry to the Maes is not permitted after 21.00.
What are the ticket office opening hours?
- Ticket office opening hours - 07.00 - 20.00 7 days a week
- You will be able to purchase tickets online, or over the phone by calling the ticket line - 0845 4090 800.
Information for disabled visitors can be found here.
The Eisteddfod Office telephone number is 0845 4090 900 or e-mail email@example.com.