|Tender advertised||Friday 13 July 2018|
|Closing date applications||Monday 23 July 2018|
|Interviews||Wednesday 25 July 2018|
|Create the project's operational plan||August 2018|
|Community workshops||September 2018 - January 2019|
|Creation of the new work||September 2018 - March 2019|
|Rehearsals||October 2018 - August 2019|
|Performance - The National Eisteddfod of Conwy||During the Eisteddfod week 2-10 August 2019|
|Submit the end of project report to the Heritage Lottery Fund||Late September, 2019|
|Training, Experience and Qualifications|
• Project management experience.
• Ability to manage project budgets.
• Report writing and evaluation experience.
• Relevant qualification and / or experience of working in the arts field.
• Previous experience of programming participatory workshops
|• Project fundraising experience.|
|Knowledge and Skills|
• Fluency in Welsh and English – speaking and writing.
• Experienced report writer and in evaluation and monitoring.
• Effective time management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Experience of translating documents.
• Record keeping
• Understanding of the culture of the area, knowledge of the area itself and its people.
• Awareness of the arts and Welsh language culture and heritage.
• Social media experience.
• Risk assessment experience.
|• Well developed communication and interpersonal skills and experience of communicating with diverse partners.||• Experience of public speaking.|
• Must be able to travel across Conwy and beyond.
• The ability / availability to work at weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays from time to time.
• Ability / availability to work during school holidays.
• Live within reasonable traveling distance to the project’s delivery.
• Willingness to be flexible in working hours patterns.
• Must be available during the week of the National Eisteddfod in 2019 and during the week leading up to the performance..